Sunday, June 1, 2008

1st June - Breaking of the fast

Nice work Dan! A very interesting month of variety you've had, I can't wait to hear more detail andhopefully try it myself soon.

As for me, well I successfully negotiated VEGAN AND ALCOHOL FREE MAY and tonight it was all about pizza and wine (this is a stock photo - it's actually been chardonnay). Tamburlaine Hunter Valley Chardy that we've been saving a case of for special occasions, and tonight certainly is one.



I'm feeling happy as a clam right now! Too drunk to type sensibly now (that's on a mere 2 glasses), but we got takeaway gourmet vegetarian pizza and linguine pesto from a great local Italian resaurant (pesto we have missed terribly because of it's parmesan cheese content). Absolutely delicious but extremely oiley which I think I'll be paying for tomorrow. We'll see.

Now I have to decide the diet for June! Maybe gluten free? Hmmmm, requires more (sober) reflection.

No comments: